I’ve worked in the Cultural sector since 2005, specialising in Audience Development.
I spent six years providing strategic and tactical support to Arts/Cultural organisations in my role at Audiences North East where I worked with over 130 clients including Arts Council England, The Sage Gateshead, Tyne & Wear Museums, Tyneside Cinema, BALTIC, Theatre Royal, National Glass Centre and MIMA among many others.
Since I went freelance in 2012, I have been kept busy offering the following services:
- Writing and implementing Marketing Strategy
- Writing and designing publications
- Design and delivery of Multi-channel Marketing campaigns, particularly focusing on Digital Engagement and Mobile
- Feasibility Studies
- Family Friendly Strategy
- Digital Strategy
- Project Management
- Primary audience research including focus groups, mystery shopping and creative consultation with both adults and children/young people
- Audience Data Research of all kinds
For an informal chat or to request a quotation get in touch on 07530 737391 or email email@example.com.